Camp is quickly approaching! On Monday we will be travelling on the bus to Wainui. The students are going to have so much fun, make lots of memories and embrace challenges!
Keep your eye on the blog for photos.
Check the gear list below to make sure you have everything.
This is a list of things to bring to camp:
- 3 changes of underwear
- 3 pairs of socks
- Shorts to wear over a wet suit (wetsuit will be provided)
- 2 long sleeved shirts
- Warm long trousers
- Tracksuit pants
- Very warm top – woollen or polyprop
- Waterproof coat
- 2 pairs of shoes – one pair that can get wet in the water.
- Torch – with batteries that are charged.
- Sleeping bag
- 2 towels – One for swimming and one for showering
- Day Pack
- Drink bottle
- Slippers/indoor shoes
- Sun block
- Plastic bags for wet clothing
- A book or game
- Toiletries (Shampoo, hair brush, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, face cloth, deodorant)
- Morning tea and lunch for the first day
- One packet of biscuit (these will be collected and used for afternoon tea and supper)
No money is necessary.
Cell phones should be left at home.All gear must be named.